domenica 25 gennaio 2009

THINGS THAT I HATE

First of all, I want to make it clear that there are a lot of things in this big, complicated world that are despicable, and dwelling on them exclusively could lead you to ask yourself some big theological subjects.


Moreover, we can take as universally accepted as odious, injustice, excessive greed, stupidity, aggressiveness, wars, hunger in the world, the clear demonstration of hatred against human beings, weapon dealers, rapists, violent gangs, thieves, human parasites and dogs beaters.

But I would like to dwell on other more or less serious things that bother me. At first, I wondered what I could possibly hate, while at the end I asked myself how many more things I might have forgotten.
It’s the little things that often make life worth living. Unfortunately, it’s also the little things that can make life so annoying!

For instance, I’ve noticed that it is very bad to wait for a bus when a cold wind is blowing and you’re wearing a short T-shirt,so that every time you bend forward, your back gets uncovered.


I hate diets and never-ending misfortune,I hate pimples and I hate it when it rains on the first day of a holiday, when the last ball of ice-cream falls to the ground,and when people with bad breath speak into your ear.
Most of all, though,I hate when I see that instead of a nice roll of toilet paper, there is only a little empty cardboard tube..

Daniele

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento